- Mantra Cures, informs users that it respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and their secrecy and security, adopting technical measures and Organizational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- The services, access to the contents and offer of products on this website are exclusively aimed at people over 18 years of age, therefore, anyone who submits their personal data, declares to be of that age.
- Mantra Cures will treat the data in accordance with the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 on Data Protection (LOPD), confidentially and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (RLOPD).
- The personal data provided on the Website will be recorded in a file owned by Mantra Cures, duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, in order to carry out the provision of the services offered, as well as, to send by any means, including email, offers of products and services of our company, improve the business relationship and manage the requests made by our Clients. In case you do not authorize the commercial use of your data in the terms described here, please exercise the right of opposition according to the procedure established in clause 7 of this text.
5. The simple fact that the User sends his personal data to Mantra Cures will imply the User’s consent for its incorporation into the file and its corresponding treatment.
6. The User may revoke the consent given, without having retroactive effects, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a photocopy of your ID or other identification documents.
7. Mantra Cures will not transfer your data to third parties for services other than those of the company itself. The data sent to third parties will only be used to provide the services that Mantra Cures needs to provide its services. Your data may also be accessed by companies related to the shipment of the merchandise, advertising agencies for the distribution of newsletters, as well as information, credit or debt collection agencies, in order to check your credit status, your identity and the debt collection, all in service provision regime and according to confidentiality contracts of Mantra Cures has signed and in force with these providers.
8. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Mantra Cures is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof so that, at all times, they respond to their current situation.
9. If you have any questions or comments about how Mantra Cures uses the data of its users, write to us at email@example.com